The Junior Golf Academy at Alcanada Golf Academy by Joan Gonzalez 2023/24 starts on the weekend of September 16/17 with an hour and a half of group lessons for juniors. Juniors will learn and improve their golf skills in a fun and dynamic way using Top Tracer and Flightscope technology. In addition, they will enjoy the following benefits:”
1. Promotes physical activity: Golf is an activity that promotes physical activity in a gentle and relaxed manner, which is healthy for people of all ages.
2. Development of motor skills: Playing golf helps develop fine motor skills and coordination, which is beneficial for children’s development.
3. Connection with nature: This sport is played outdoors, allowing players to connect with nature and enjoy the surroundings.
4. Socialization: Golf is a social activity that encourages interaction with other players and fosters the formation of friendships.
5. Emphasis on discipline and respect: Golf is a sport that emphasizes personal discipline and respect for other players and the golf course.